Skip to content. |
Skip to navigation
1. I am a beginner in meditation, and I find that I cannot control my thoughts. How can I have a successful meditation?
2. Ideally, should one reject all thoughts during meditation?
3. What is the best way to deal with undivine thoughts that come during meditation?
4. Why is it that I am constantly bothered by thoughts?
5. I try to keep my mind from wandering during meditation, but I have very little success.
6. During a meditation, if there is a noise or disturbance, is it better to include it in the meditation or try to shut it out and pursue the meditation?
7. If I get creative ideas while I am meditating, should I follow them or should I just try to feel with my heart?
8. Is it bad to expect some particular thing when we meditate?
9. How can we control the mind?
Home | About | Links | Copyright Info